HOW TO BECOME PART OF SARTQ
SARTQ accepts new membership submissions any time throughout the calendar year. If you are a visual artist residing within Sarasota /Manatee Counties currently creating artwork, you are eligible to submit. Simply complete the required submission form below. SARTQ’s Exhibition Committee reviews all submissions in July and October. Notifications will be sent via email on either Aug. 1 or Nov. 1 depending on when you submit. The SARTQ Review Committee may have questions or require additional information, and will contact you via email.
If selected, membership involves monthly inspirationalmeetings, required monthly business meetings, participation in one of SARTQ committees, and required participation in exhibitions and events.
SELECTED MEMBER BENEFITS
- Mulitmedia promotions for selected artist and his/her artwork including web, social media outlets, and various media outlets.
- Regular monthly selected artist SARTQ meetings and events.
- Invitation to participate in an ambitious calendar of annual exhibitions and events both locally and nationally.
- Exposure of selected artist and their work to a new cliental base.
- Forging new relationships while creating sustainable partnerships throughout the community
- Participation in educational opportunities within the community.
Please complete the form below.